System 1: Clearcoat Over Basecoat
For Basecoat Only:
Mixing Ratio: 1:1
(1 part APS Tinting Color with Basecoat Binder
is to 1 part APS Thinner)
Touch Free: 5-10 min
Recoatable: (Required) Need to be recoated
with Clear within 15-20 Min Maximum: 2 Hrs
No. of Coats: 2 coats
System 2: Direct Gloss (DG) or
Single Stage (SS) System
2K PU Topcoat Color System
Mixing Ratio: 4:1:4 (75%-80% Reduction)
Touch Free: 15-20 min
Pot Life: 8 Hours
No. of Coats: 2-3 coats
1. Add 1 Part (APS Tinting Color + Basecoat Binder) to 1 part APS Thinner.
2. Spray 1 full coat with flash-off time until flat (approx: 3-5 min) before applying another coat (No sanding between coats).
3. Apply Anzahl Clear/Carshow Clear or Mcgills Street Warriror Clear after 15 to 20 minutes. (Maximum time clear coat application after 2 hours).
4. Mix Anzahl Clear/Carshow Clear or Mcgills Street Warriror Clear based on specified ratio. Apply first coat in misting method. Apply the succeeding coats based on specified requirement.
1. Add 4 Parts (APS Tinting Color + APS 2K Basecoat Binder) to 1 part APS Topcoat Catal yst to 4 Parts APS Thinner.
2. Spray 2 to 3 full coats. Let it dry fully before buffing or polishing.